Dates & Times
- Summer Camp is in blasting off June 26th
- Our facility opens at 6:30 am and closes at 6:00 pm.
- Our half day program starts at 8:30 am and ends promptly at 12:00 noon.
- Tuition and fees will be automatically processed though Tuition Express unless other arrangements have been made.
- If you have not registered with the Tuition Express website, please see your email or request the instructions from the school office.
Calendar & Activities
- Our summer calendar of events is available on our website.
- Due to transportation, weather, and our vendors, this calendar is subject to change. Please check back regularly.
- Only our school age children who have completed kindergarten will participate in the off-site field trips. Our rising kindergartners and preschoolers will enjoy onsite entertainment and activities.
- All belongings (clothing, bags, lunch boxes, sleep equipment, and other items) must be labeled with the Child’s Name
- No personal items or electronics are permitted (students may bring a book to read)
Attire & Gear
- Proper footware for safe play (covering toes and heels).
- NO flip flops, sandals, or heels. We recommend athletic shoes. Children without proper footwear will not be permitted to play on the playground or in the gymnasium.
- Students should wear modest summer attire.
- All tops must have straps a minimum of 1″ wide.
- Shorts should be worn under all skirts and dresses.
- Wear play clothes. Assume your child may get dirty.
- Wet Wednesdays: children must arrive in their bathing suit and bring the following: towel, water shoes or shoes that you don’t mind getting wet, and a bag to store wet belongings in. Bathing suits for girls must be one piece or meet in the middle. Anything else must be covered with a dark t-shirt.
All students (especially preschoolers & kindergartners) should bring a change of clothing for emergencies
Bring a light sweater (the a/c in the building may be cold)
Food & Water
- Water is available at all times. We encourage every child to have a water bottle with their name on it.
- Families provide their own snacks and lunches.
- Half Day students: 1 Snack
- Full Day students: 2 Snacks & Lunch
- Emergency snacks and lunch items are available for 50 cents each. Parents will be notified of any snack charges. Items not paid for on the day they are received, will be invoiced. Invoices must be settled within a week of receipt. Snack charges during the last week of camp must be settled by the child’s last day. We encourage parents to add a small snack credit to their account.
Sunscreen & Medication
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before bringing them to Summer Camp. Children cannot apply sunscreen themselves. Our staff is unable to apply sunscreen without written parental consent. If your child will need sunscreen re-applied, please see the office for a consent form.
- All medication, including inhalers and epi-pens, must be stored in the school office along with a consent form.
Code of Conduct
- Families and children are expected to abide by the policies outlined in the Parent Handbook (Searchable)
- Children are expected to treat staff members and each other with respect and consideration.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (757)337-0343 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to a safe and fun filled summer.